Products & Services
MBN is a leading Engineering and Consultancy 0rganization in India. MBN offers wide range of services from planning, engineering, designing and for project management.
Planning project report and analysis:
- Market Survey, techno-economic study, product-mix study
- Selection of manufacturing processes
- Site selection, plant layout, design of individual plant units
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Investment costs, production costs and profitability analysis
- Planning of infrastructure
Engineering and design:
- Basic design of plant
- Design of shops based on technological and process parameters
- Flow sheet for capacity and performance parameters
- Project design drawings for plant and equipment
- Detailed design of services and utilities
- Erection drawings and plans
- Scrutiny and evaluation of tenders
- Advice on contracts and procurement plans
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring progress of construction
- Cost control
- Supervision of erection, commissioning and start up
- Inspection and test-running of plant, equipment and machinery
- Post-commissioning service
- MBN is the Consignment Sales Agent for TATA Metaliks Ltd. (TML) pig iron for Tamilnadu and Kerala States.
- TML always have a vision “Reaching tomorrow first” and is the largest foundry grade pig iron producer in India.
- TML pig iron is ideally suited for specialized applications such as pressure tight precision castings, automobile engine blocks, crankshafts, gears, rolling mill rolls, motor and generator housings, machine tools and pipes and many more.
- Normal grades of pig iron produced by TML are Foundry Grade (FG) and Spheroidal Graphite Grade (SSG), besides customerised grades.
- Foundry Coke is the special coke that is used in cupola furnaces for the production of ductile and cast iron products. It helps in maintaining the required carbon content of the metal and acts as a source of heat. The production of foundry coke requires lower temperature conditions and longer time duration then the blast furnace coke.
- MBN supplies best quality metallurgical coke to esteemed foundries meeting their requirement.
Foundry additivesMBN deals with all foundry additives.
MBN represent M/s. N C Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore for foundry additives in Kerala & Coimbatore. NC Innovations manufactures specialty foundry process and finishing additives. The advanced additives for various applications in the foundry industry are based on the formulations developed in-house aimed at solving specific problems of customers.
Construction chemicals & Water Proofing Materials
MBN deals in products manufactured by
Fosroc Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.Fosroc is an international leader in providing constructive solutions for a variety of projects across a broad range of sectors including commercial, industrial, residential, marine and infrastructure. Fosroc commenced its Indian operationin 1981. It has completely modern ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities supported with fully equipped laboratories. Fosroc India, the undisputed leader in construction chemicals, bring forth innovations and technical break - throughs to provide engineered solutions to the industrial and construction segments with a wide range of products relating to construction and water proofing.
Pidilite Industries Ltd.Building bonds have been Pidilite’s guiding theme since inception. Since its inception in 1959, Pidilite has been a pioneer and market leader in craftmen products, DIY ( Do – it – Your self ) products and industrial specialty products. Dr. Fixit product range, comprising water proofing products, specialty coatings, repair products, tile fixing products, sealants & concrete admixtures , provides complete solutions that ensure structural stability for years.
Zydex IndustriesZydex’s eco-friendly waterproofing nanotechnology ensures a combination of penetrative and reactive silane technology combined with pure acrylic polymer and modified bitumen membranes to deliver superior waterproofing performance for decades.
Clean Coats Pvt. Ltd.Clean Coats is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 certified organization manufacturing a range of epoxy floorings, anti corrosion coatings, PU coatings & Construction Chemicals. Clean Coat product conforms to the eco friendly LEED green building norm.
Carl Bechem Lubricants (India) Pvt. LtdM/s. Carl Bechem Lubricants (India) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore has appointed MBN as their authorised dealer for Kerala. M/s. Carl Bechem Lubricants (India) Pvt. Ltd., is the leading manufacturer of special lubricants for various applications such as gear oils & greases, high temperature greases and long life extreme pressure greases etc. M/s. Carl Bechem GmbH, Germany, the principal Company, is the world leader in lubrication technology since inception in the year 1834.
MBN is also the distributer for the specialty lubricants manufactured by M/s. Kyodo Yashi Co.Ltd., Japan . Kyoda Yushi has been a leading manufacturer of greases, metal workings fluids, and other lubricants essential to Industry since 1936.
NewsprintMBN is the representative of a Dubai based Company which deals in supply of news print including old newspaper / over issue newspaper / old magazines / over issue magazines in bundles as well as loose conditions to News Print Factories.
ScrapIron & steel scrap constitute the major component of charge mix for manufacturing castings. MBN import iron and steel products including CI & MS scrap in association with our overseas counterpart. Scrap may be imported in different forms such as loose scrap, briquetted scrap, shredded scrap or processed bundles of turnings & borings. By and large imported scrap maintain good quality.
Foundry sandSilica sand is the essential raw material required in sand casting. Foundry Silica Sand is chosen for its ability to compact with a range of Binder systems. The Surface area of the Sand Grains must be low as the use of resin has a major impact on a foundries competitiveness and profitability. With correct sizing and sphericity a maximum bulk density can be achieved. High grade Silica Sand will have a dry bulk density of approximately 1.56 tonnes / cubic metre with an AFS GFN of 50. Non-availability of good quality silica sand in India compel foundries to meet the requirement through imports.
- MBN is also in the business of sourcing Engineering products / component / materials / services for esteemed clients
- MBN’s services can be:–
- Assisting esteemed clients on contract basis
- As a dedicated and dependable supplier
- Interaction with manufacturers to monitor day to day progress
- Inspecting and clearing the items as and when it is ready
- Laison with customer’s inspectors / third party inspectors as the case may be
- Organizing despatch
- Sending periodic reports in respect of various assignments.